No products in the cart.
At Ryders Eyewear, our aim is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. If you are not completely happy with the product that you purchased from this site for any reason you may return or exchange it within 14 days of your purchase providing the product is in original condition with all packaging and all tags and labels still attached, accompanied by your Ryders Eyewear receipt. Please refer to the Important Notes below regarding postage costs for returns due to incorrect colour/style choice.
Once your returned items have been received by Ryders Eyewear we will credit your card within 7 business days.
You must notify Ryders Eyewear of any defective items within 7 days of receipt of delivery. Defective item must be returned to Ryders Eyewear within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement. Items will be repaired, replaced or adjusted according to the manufacturer’s warranty policy and decision. In the case of items requiring replacement, the item will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered.
The Return and/or Exchange Process
- Contact us at email@example.com or call +61 8 9256 2799. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorization number (RA). The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. You must obtain an RA number immediately so as to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be posted.
Please Note – Important
- The return must be received by Ryders Eyewear within (14) fourteen days of the RA number being issued. A replacement product will only be posted after the faulty item has been received.
- All returns must have an RA number clearly displayed on the packaging.
- Any item that is returned to Ryders Eyewear without an RA number will be returned to sender.
- In those cases where incorrect choice/colours have been purchased, Ryders Eyewear are happy to swap however postage costs associated with the return and the subsequent re-sending of the items will be at the customer’s expense.